JOIN MY CATS' FACEBOOK HERE

NUFFNANG!

LOOKING FOR PRODUCTS FOR CATS OR CATS FOR SALE / ADOPTION? CLICK HERE :

FEATURED IN REMAJA MAGAZINE : 1ST MAY 2010 ISSUE

FEATURED IN REMAJA MAGAZINE : 1ST MAY 2010 ISSUE

Monday, January 31, 2011

KITTEN FOR SALE



Hi everyone!
I have a Male kitten For Sale (Home Breed)


My name is E.T
I am 3 Months Old.
My mother is a Scottish Fold, My father is a Pedigreed Persian.

 Very Long Hair

Fluffy!



Price : RM 750 (nego)

If interested, email me at : PASSIONPERSIANS@YAHOO.COM


THANKS.

3 comments:

Hana Soffelia said...

Comelnya.. tp kita nk yg betina utk arjun. uhuk.. T_T

Brina Sabrina said...

HanaBella :

Betina semua dah ade owner baru...sorry :)

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, i'm looking for an adoption persian for my cat. She's lonely because she just lost her brother. So i need your suggestion where can i get a new friend for her. My cat is also a persian. I've tried a local cat but she doesnt like it.

BLOG'S ADS


Popular Posts

SCRATCH SCRATCH!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MEZZO FORTE