JOIN MY CATS' FACEBOOK HERE

NUFFNANG!

LOOKING FOR PRODUCTS FOR CATS OR CATS FOR SALE / ADOPTION? CLICK HERE :

FEATURED IN REMAJA MAGAZINE : 1ST MAY 2010 ISSUE

FEATURED IN REMAJA MAGAZINE : 1ST MAY 2010 ISSUE

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cats Go Blogging!



Friday is a FLY DAY! Thank God It's Friday! Sorry sangat2 sbb lama tak update. Busy to the max! Almost done with my THESIS writing. Apa itu thesis? hehe go google! 

Hmm nak buat ape ye weekend ni...? Shopping? I feel like going for a quiet spa day...relaxing and to loosen the over-stretched brain muscles!
So...to everyone, 

I wish you people a HAPPY WEEKEND!

This is Bella Bulat, she is now adopting a new hobby, 
BLOGGING!


 Hmmmm what should my first post be huh?
My favorite foods...? EX boyfriendss...?
Hobbies?



Ideas ideas! Hmmmm what about...Passion for Persians? 
Hmmm Boring! Axe that!


Okay I give up! Writing is not my skill. I think I prefer to be an over-spoilt-brat!


Yawn! Blogging is BORING.....Let's sleep instead. 
Ohh! Sorry that i Snore! Krooiiiihhh Kroiiihh!


 Girl, It's not girly to tidur with your legs wide open ya know!
Unless you are having a brad Pitt dream!


This is Ciku. Why Ciku? Because he is rotund, and Ciku-like shape.


Aircond....ahhh am I in heaven?


Terbongkang mcm Tunku S!


New Cat. Cute kan?




Till then, REMEMBER,

LOVE CATS! SAVE CATS!



4 comments:

amie said...

bella bulat?
kekekek
sumel name..
eh new cats?
name ape?
sumel..

-HanaMichi- said...

sabrina-this is ur new cat? x penh nmpk kat entry2 before..

bylindakitchen said...

gemokknyaaaaaaaaaa..
nak pelukkkk sampai dia lemas.
hahhaha

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

BLOG'S ADS


Popular Posts

SCRATCH SCRATCH!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MEZZO FORTE